Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

Diane Davis White says: Christmas is HeartSent this year!


HeartSent Christmas is now available on Nook, Kindle and in PDF format! How exciting is that?!
Wow! Three great stories from three prolific writers, and the variety is phenomenal!

Two contemporary offerings:
To read an excerpt from the spicy and sexy, Second Chances is a love story from Heide Katros that will melt your heart.
Hot! Hot! Hot!, Christmas Magic by Kate Hofman, is so sexy it will leave you breathless.
And one historical offering:
Sweet yet highly sensual, Lakota Christmas by Diane Davis White will have you tearing up one minute and smiling with joy the next.



With the holiday season starting, why not get in the proper mood? This book makes a wonderful gift to compliment that new Nook or Kindle reader, or simply purchase the PDF version for the PC.  You can't go wrong with these three authors. The variety, the changing heat levels, and the thrilling stories make a awesome gift.

     The holidays are always a special time for me. My favorite thing is decorating a huge tree, putting my village up and wrapping the gifts. The last few years have been fraught with memories of my husband and children who are not here. When Boyd passed on, then Christopher--my oldest son--followed a few years later, I thought my heart would die within me. Still, I have one child left: My James. He is the light of my life, and though he lives half way across the country, this time of year is joyful because of him. He brings joy into my life and makes me see the real meaning of Christmas when he calls and tells me "I love you, Mom". The sweetest words in the world.
     I know I am truly blessed to have my James and my memories of my husband and oldest son are mine to keep always, and one thing I like to do in their memory is give something back to the world.
My way of doing that is to contribute to the Pine Ridge Reservation through this site: Changing Lives one Child at a Time. If we show just one other person that we care and give freely of our spirit, our time or simply our money for a needed coat or pair of winter boots, then Christmas Lives!

Sun Sign: Libra
Sun 28° Libra 29'
Libra Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Sagittarius
Moon 22° Sagittarius 53'
Sagittarius Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Aries
Ascendant 9° Aries 03'
Aries Horoscope
for today »

Love on a Harley

Love on a Harley
The Man Rides a Harley

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Moon of the Falling Leaves
my debut novel

The Man Has a Sweet Tooth

The Man Has a Sweet Tooth
Available in ebook format

Maggie at Christmas

Recipe for Love

Recipe for Love
The Man Has a Sweet Tooth