Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day is NOT the only day for Romance.

Hi All!

Well, here we are again, chatting about this and that. I'm a lady who knows all about romance, having experienced it first hand. I was blessed with a husband who could charm the birds out of the trees with his smile, sang me love songs in a dreamy, truly lovely voice, and knew how to treat a woman. I have saved every card he ever gave me, and he didn't just keep to the holidays. Sometimes he would bring me a card when it wasn't my birthday or some other special occasion. He called them 'just because' cards. Sigh...how I miss that man!

There isn't a lot going on in my little corner of the world. A very mild winter, a couple of tornado threats—unusual for this time of year—and a totally awesome lineup of books for your reading pleasure. If all goes well, I'll have six new books out by years end.

With Valentine's Day coming up, we're all in an especially romantic mood, so be sure to read something to keep the essence of the holiday in the forefront of your mind.  Along with the chocolates, roses and kisses from your honey, treat yourself to a romantic book or two.
I hope you enjoy my new Regency series, Love Vine. The newest book in that series, A Curious Heart is in the final stages of editing and will be available in a few days!
 My latest book in The continuing Lakota Moon series, Moon of Hard Winter, goes into print next week, so watch for it if you are among those who prefer a print book to an eBook. Moon of Tender Grass is scheduled for release in April as an eBook, and will be in print by August.

All of my books are available in PDF format from my heartsentbooks.com site.
Be sure and check it out.

While I feel very blessed in my writing career, I am still saddened by conditions at Native American Reservations across this country. Of course, my favorite topic is the plight of the children at Pine Ridge South Dakota.
Once again, I implore you to come to the aid of these youngsters who are always in need of food, clothing, books and educational items. http://www.friendsofpineridgereservation.org/

The new year is very exciting so far. I have 2 new Regency books on the market, another coming soon and yet another book in my Lakota Moon series, Moon of Tender Grass.

Be sure to keep a lookout for my newest Lakota book, Moon of Tender Grass - Blue Crow's exciting story of war and love and holding his land against the intruders who would destroy his way of life. This story is set in the Great Plains and touches on the events at The Battle ofGreasy Grass, or as many know it, Custer's Last Stand. A poignant tale of romance, trust lost and regained, loyalty and spirutal guidance. This book has it all! Coming Soon!
http://www.friendsofpineridgereservation.org/

Diane Davis White

From the Heartland




Sun Sign: Libra
Sun 28° Libra 29'
Libra Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Sagittarius
Moon 22° Sagittarius 53'
Sagittarius Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Aries
Ascendant 9° Aries 03'
Aries Horoscope
for today »

Love on a Harley

Love on a Harley
The Man Rides a Harley

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Moon of the Falling Leaves
my debut novel

The Man Has a Sweet Tooth

The Man Has a Sweet Tooth
Available in ebook format

Maggie at Christmas

Recipe for Love

Recipe for Love
The Man Has a Sweet Tooth